Smartmobilestore.pk deals in original brands only and offers a warranty for all its products. However, the Warranty period varies for all the different brands present on the website. Attached below is the table to check the warranty period for some of our brands.
All Warranty claims will take 14-15 Days to Process. The customer will have to wait till that time.
- Products on special sale or limited-time promotion have a warranty of 1 WEEK.
- Smartmobilestore.pk will replace or repair a product under warranty for any manufacturing defects or any problems that arise from normal use and we will replace it with the same model. If the model is discontinued or out of stock, we will offer a similar or upgraded model.
- Customers can request after-sale service from smartmobilestore.pk by providing a purchase invoice, contact number or order number. In case if customers lose the invoice or box, the warranty will be void.
- Customers can request after-sale service from smartmobilestore.pk by providing a purchase invoice, contact number or order number
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Artificial damage such as charging using harmful power levels or using unapproved accessories.
- Any defects or damages caused by improper use include but are not limited to the operation which doesn’t comply with the warranty or notes shown in the product specifications. For example, disassembling the sealed product shell will void the warranty.
- Any defects or damage caused by other behaviors which cannot be controlled by smartmobilestore.pk
- Ordinary wear and tear.
- Products not purchased from smartmobilestore.pk
- Product not up to customer’s expectations.
- Products having fitting issue. (Earbuds)
- Software issues in smartwatches.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
- A Warranty Service Order must be requested from the smartmobilestore.pk within Warranty Period from the date of receipt of shipment. To request a Warranty Service Order, contact smartmobilestore.pk Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The cost of return shipping will be borne by the customer.
- The Order number and necessary contact information (including but not limited to name, phone numbers, purchased date, etc.) must be clearly written on paper by the customer and must be included along with the returned product.
- The returned product must be in good physical condition (not physically broken or damaged).
- All accessories and box originally included with your purchase must be included with your return.
- If you return a product to smartmobilestore.pk, (a) without a Warranty Service Order from smartmobilestore.pk (b) without all parts included in the original package (c) without original Invoice, smartmobilestore.pk retains the right to refuse delivery of such return.
IF PRODUCT SENT BACK DOESN’T TURNED OUT TO BE FAULTY:
We recommend you to ensure that product you are sending back is faulty. Try it with different devices. You may call our representatives who will help you reset the device where applicable. If the product turns out to be faulty, you can ship the product to us to claim the warranty by paying one-way shipping charges (Whatever amount the logistic company charges you). If you send the product within 7 days and the product is declared faulty by our QC Team, we will send you a replacement product free of charge.
- This limited warranty is only valid in Pakistan and covers accessories sold on smartmobilestore.pk
- com may conduct diagnostic tests on customers‘ products to identify the causes of failures/defects. Before returning any unit for service, the customer should back up data and remove any confidential and/or personal information from the product. smartmobilestore.pk is not responsible for damage or loss of any program, data, or removable storage media.
- Prior to contacting an smartmobilestore.pk service agent, please ensure the following information is at hand:
- Model, serial number, and product packaging.
- Customer’s full address and contact information.
- Purchase order number generated by Smartmobilestore.pk.
- This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- If the product is not compatible with the customer’s device. The customer is responsible for ensuring that the product they’re buying is compatible with whatever device they’re buying it for. Incompatibility with a specific device (phone/laptop/car/TV/Google Home etc) will not be considered a defect.
- If the product serial number or warranty seal is illegible or has been removed, erased, defaced, altered, and/or tampered with. If any accessory or external part of the product is missing.
- Warranty does not cover natural wear & tear, usage under extreme conditions, damage due to improper care (accident, misuse, or negligence), and damage caused by natural disasters such as floods, fires, or earthquakes.
- If any damage occurs in/on the outer surface of the product, including but not limited to cracks, dents, or scratches on the exterior cases, screens, camera lenses, buttons, and other attachments.
- Power Bank cells can become weaker after multiple cycles of use, charging output can get decreased which is normal for any rechargeable battery, So it is subject to get lower over the passage of time, and is not covered in Warranty.
- General maintenance, cleaning, application update/installation, product demonstration, or any other service other than repair/replacement;
- Deterioration of the product caused by normal wearing and tearing, including but not limited to rust or stains;
- Any other circumstances that are contradictory or are not in compliance with business ethics.
- Change of mind of a customer
- Unavailability of the original invoice.
- Manufacturing warranty applies on:
- Manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship of the product. This warranty applies when the product is used under normal conditions and for the purpose for which the product was designed.
- The company will determine whether a product is “Out of Warranty” at the company’s discretion according to the standards listed below.
- Violations against warranty, including but not limited to customer-induced damage, such as self-repairs, exposure to water, damage caused by misuse, flashing ROM, alternation, failure to comply with product manual, and so on.
- Invalid warranty
- Expired warranty